“Necessity is the mother of invention.” – Greek philosopher Plato’s statement was proven countless times. In essence: a need or problem encourages creative efforts to meet the need or solve the problem. That is why we firmly believe that introduction of robot systems into industrial processes is much more of the actual process need than a mere workforce replacement issue. Working with KUKA robots is like taking a completely new viewpoint. It is making us learn new skills and forcing us to change our methodologies.
We offer a portfolio of Allen-Bradley industrial control products that deliver proven and predictable performance over the full life of the product. We offer reliable solutions to maximize the efficiency and performance of our clients’ machines or factory. Wide range of circuit switching, circuit and load protection, motor control products, push buttons, smart sensors and signaling devices is extended into additional dimension by adding plentiful range of industrial safety components.
KUKA offers a comprehensive range of industrial robots:
- Six-axis robots in virtually all sizes with different payload capacities and reaches and a wide range of different variants
- HRC-capable lightweight robots for direct human-robot collaboration
- Heat- and dirt-resistant robots for extreme ambient conditions
- Industrial robots in cleanroom variants for strict hygiene requirements
- Small robots with waterproof equipment suitable for use in machine tools
- Press-to-press robots with enormous reaches for loading and unloading large parts in press-linking operations
- Palletizing robots for handling tasks of all kinds
- Welding robots designed for accuracy and utmost agility
- Shelf-mounted robots in all variants
- High-accuracy robots for utmost precision
The robot periphery is a factor that must not be underestimated when considering the efficiency of your production processes. With end effectors, energy supply systems, linear units and positioners, you can considerably expand the functionality of KUKA robots. KUKA offers additional modules for all payload categories, for full automation and human-robot collaboration:
- End effectors – from power wrenches to grippers or suction cups: KUKA is sure to offer the right “fingers” for your robot.
- Robot energy supply systems – external dress packages supply the robot and application with the required energy. Available for robot models of all payload classes.
- Linear units – with KUKA linear units, you add a further axis to the robot, thereby considerably extending the work envelope of the robot.
- Positioners – KUKA offers a broad portfolio of standard positioners for payloads from 250 to 12,000 kilograms.
Linear kinematic systems
KUKA provides an extensive range of versatile linear kinematic systems that can be adapted to your specific automation requirements. Various travel lengths and additional options allow you to interlink work sequences between machines and systems efficiently. By using linear kinematic systems from KUKA, you can achieve top process efficiency when automatically interlinking work sequences between injection molding machines, machine tools and further processing systems. The linear kinematic systems are therefore ideal for tasks such as automatic loading and unloading, turning and transferring. By combining standard modules, you can also implement Cartesian gantry solutions and two-axis loading and unloading robots. KUKA linear kinematic systems offer great versatility: payload capacities from 16 to 600 kilograms, repeatability of plus/minus 0.1 to 0.3 millimeters and various travel lengths are available. The systems may be adapted to match specific requirements by installing rotational external axes and various gripper devices.